Wonjin is a South Korean pop singer who is popularly known as a performer in the K-Pop band Cravity. Cravity band is famous for their hit song “My Turn” which crossed 18 million views. Born on March 22, 2001, hails from Seoul, Seoul, South Korea. As in 2021, ‘s age is 20 years. Check below for more deets about . This page will put a light upon the bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, girlfriend, controversies, height, weight, caste, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.Edit/Report
|Birthday||March 22, 2001|
|Age||20 years (As in 2021)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Hometown||Seoul, Seoul, South Korea|
Education & Qualification
‘ father name is N/A and his mother name is N/A.
- was born in Seoul, South Korea.
- His birth sign is Aries.
- Wonjin is a South Korean pop singer who is popularly known as a performer in the K-Pop band Cravity. Cravity band is famous for their hit song “My Turn” which crossed 18 million views.
- He began his career as an actor at his 9years of age. In 2013, he acted in The Fugitive of Joseon TV series and in The third Hospital in 2012.
- Wonjin enjoys playing baseball.
- His mother tongue is Japanese. He has an elder sister and a younger brother.
‘ Google Search Trends
‘s search trend from the last 12 months (The below graph report is directly fetched from the ‘Google Trends’):
- Does know cooking? – No Data.
- Does smoke? – No Data.
- Does drink alcohol? – No Data.
- Does go to the gym? – No Data.
- ’ hobbies are reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing.
- ’ father name is N/A.
- ’ mother name is N/A.
- ’ hometown is Seoul, South Korea.
- ’ birthday date is March 22, 2001.
- As of 2021, ’ age is 20 years.
- Most searched terms about on Google and Bing are marriage, age, wiki, photos, lover, instagram, facebook, family, salary, height, bio, income, house, latest news, tiktok, musicaly.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: