Tony Scott was an English film director, producer, actor, screenwriter and editor who was recognized for directing highly successful action and thriller movies such as “Top Gun”, “Beverly Hills Cop II” and “Days of Thunder”. Scott also worked as an executive producer of the CBS series “The Good Wife”. Tony Scott was born on June 21, 1944 in Tynemouth, United Kingdom. Tony Scott died on August 19, 2012 at the age of 68 years. Check below for more deets about Tony Scott. This page will put a light upon the Tony Scott bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.
Tony Scott Wiki:
Tony Scott Profile
|Stage Name||Tony Scott|
|Real Name||Tony Scott|
|Birthday||June 21, 1944|
|Death||Died on (10 years ago) (Age: 68 years)|
|Birthplace||Tynemouth, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Tynemouth, England, United Kingdom|
Tony Scott Family
|Parents||Father: Colonel Francis Percy Scott|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Sir Ridley Scott|
Education & Qualification
Tony Scott Contact Details
Tony Scott Biography:
Tony Scott Birthday
Tony Scott Family Details
Tony Scott‘ father’s name is Colonel Francis Percy Scott and Tony Scott‘ mother’s name is Elizabeth. He was the youngest of three sons. He was the younger brother of film director Sir Ridley Scott. Tony was married to Gerry Boldy from 1967 to 1974 and Glynis Sanders from 1986 to 1987. He then married actress Donna Wilson, who was 24 years his junior, in 1994, and they had twin sons named Frank and Max.
Tony Scott Trivia
- Tony Scott was born in Tynemouth, United Kingdom.
- Tony Scott’s birth sign is Cancer.
- He was a student at Rosebank School in Hartlepool, West Hartlepool College of Art and graduated from Sunderland Art School with a fine arts degree.
- At the age of 16, Tony appeared in the short film “Boy and Bicycle”, Ridley’s directorial debut.
- He continued his studies in art in Leeds after failing to gain admission to the Royal College of Art in London.
- In 1969, Tony made a short film based on the Ambrose Bierce story “One of the Missing”.
- He made his feature film debut as a director in the 1983 movie “The Hunger”.
- Tony directed a number of movies such as “True Romance”, “The Fan” and “Domino”.
- In 2010, Tony and Ridley received the BAFTA Britannia Award for Worldwide Contribution to Filmed Entertainment.
- On August 19, 2012, he died by suicide by jumping off the Vincent Thomas Bridge in the San Pedro port district of Los Angeles, at the age of 68.
Google Search Trends of Tony Scott
Tony Scott‘s search trend from the last 12 months (The below graph report is directly fetched from the ‘Google Trends’):
Tony Scott FAQ:
- Does Tony Scott know cooking?
- Does Tony Scott smoke?
- Does Tony Scott drink alcohol?
- Does Tony Scott go to the gym?
- What are the hobbies of Tony Scott?
Reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing and to name a few.
- Who is the father of Tony Scott?
Tony Scott‘ father name is Colonel Francis Percy Scott.
- Who is the mother of Tony Scott?
Tony Scott‘ mother name is Elizabeth.
- Where is Tony Scott from?
Tynemouth, United Kingdom.
- When is the birthday of Tony Scott?
June 21, 1944.
- What is the age of Tony Scott?
Tony Scott died at the age of 68 years.
When was Tony Scott born?
What is the age of Tony Scott?
What is the birth/zodiac sign of Tony Scott?
Where was Tony Scott born?
Where does Tony Scott live?
What’s the profession of Tony Scott?
What are the hobbies of Tony Scott?
What’s the nationality of Tony Scott?
What’s the Instagram id of Tony Scott?
How can we contact Tony Scott?
What are most searched terms about Tony Scott on the Internet?
Tony Scott Keywords: Tony Scott, Tony Scott wiki, Tony Scott age, Tony Scott birthday, Tony Scott Director, , Tony Scott biography, Tony Scott wikipedia, Tony Scott imdb, Tony Scott filmifeed.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, Contact Us.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: