Rashmi Gautam is an Indian television presenter and film actress, who appears mostly in Telugu films and TV. She is known for hosting the Telugu television comedy show Extra Jabardasth and as a conceptual team leader in a reality dance show, Dhee. She also starred in the 2011 Tamil romantic film Kandaen, winning positive reviews for her performance and she was nominated for Best Female Debutant Actress in SIIMA Award for the movie of GURU (Kannada) which was the remake of Tamil hit film Mouna Guru. Born on 7 April 1988, Rashmi Gautam hails from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. As in 2021, Rashmi Gautam’s age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Rashmi Gautam biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Rashmi Gautam Biography / Trivia:
- Rashmi Gautam was born to a Telugu speaking family in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Rashmi Gautam’s father name is Gautam and Rashmi Gautam’s mother name is NA.
- She is known as a popular TV show host in the Telugu television industry.
- Rashmi made her debut with the movie Holi in 2002.
- She rose to prominence after playing the role of Ankita in Guru, a Kannada movie which earned her Best Actress Debutant award.
- She also hosted comedy shows such as Jabardasth and Extra Jabardasth.
Rashmi Gautam Profile:
|Stage Name||Rashmi Gautam|
|Real Name||Rashmi Gautam|
|Birthday||7 April 1988|
|Birthplace||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
Rashmi Gautam’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Rashmi Gautam, Rashmi Gautam wiki, Rashmi Gautam bio, Rashmi Gautam photos, Rashmi Gautam news, Who is Rashmi Gautam, Rashmi Gautam biography, Rashmi Gautam Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: