Radhika Pandit is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Kannada film industry. She is the wife of KGF star Yash. She has established a career in Kannada cinema as a leading actress. Radhika Pandit started her acting career with ‘Nandagokula’ Kannada serial, where she played a sister role of her then future husband Yash. Radhika made her big-screen debut in Moggina Manasu (2008), for which she was awarded the Karnataka State Film Award for Best Actress and South Filmfare Award for Best Actress. She won the latter award again for her performances in Love Guru (2009) and Krishnan Love Story (2010). Born on 7 March 1984, Radhika Pandit hails from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Radhika Pandit Early Life and Education:
Radhika Pandit was born on 7 March 1984 to a Konkani speaking family in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. As in 2022, Radhika Pandit’s age is 37 years. Radhika Pandit’s father name is Krishnaprasad Pandit and Radhika Pandit’s mother name is Mangala Pandit. She has one younger brother and his name is Gourang Pandit.Radhika did her schooling at Cluny Convent High School, Malleswaram, Bangalore and joined Mount Carmel College, Bangalore where she completed a degree in Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com).
Radhika Pandit Careers:
She started her career as a TV actress and acted in ‘Nandagokula’ Kannada serial in 2007. The following year, she made her big-screen debut with ‘Moggina Manasu’ where she paired opposite Yash. She later appeared in several hit Kannada films and established herself as one of the top actresses in the Kannada film industry.
Radhika Pandit Biography:
|Stage Name||Radhika Pandit|
|Real Name||Radhika Pandit|
|Debut||Film Debut: Moggina Manasu (Kannada, 2008)TV Debut: Nandagokula (Kannada, 2007)|
|Birthday||7 March 1984|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Caste/Ethnicity||Gaud Saraswat Brahmins|
|Parents||Father: Krishnaprasad Pandit (Worked for an insurance company)|
|Mother: Mangala Pandit (Homemaker)|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Gourang Pandit(younger)|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Yash (m. 2016 – present)|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Cluny Convent High School, Malleswaram, Bangalore|
|College||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore|
|Eduction||Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)|
Radhika Pandit’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Radhika Pandit wanted to be a teacher. However, destiny had a different plan for her and she became one of the top actresses in the Kannada film industry.
- She started her acting career in 2007 with the Kannada TV serial Nandagokula and acted in another serial, titled, ‘Kadambari’.
- She along with Puneeth Rajkumar was the brand ambassador for Right to education in Karnataka, being chosen by Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- She was also the brand ambassador for KLF Nirmal Coconut oil and Orra Jewellery.
- Radhika Pandit met actor Yash for the first time at the sets of her teleserial Nandagokula in 2007. They began dating after having worked together in films, but kept their relationship private for years and away from the attention of media, and got engaged in August 2016. They got married in December in a private ceremony in Bangalore. Their first child, a baby girl Ayra Yash was born on 2 December 2018. Their second child, a baby boy was born on 30 October 2019 after 10 months of Ayra’s birth.
- Post-marriage, Pandit participated in the work of Yasho Marga Foundation, a foundation started by Yash that aims to “extend a helping hand” to “farmers and the labourers”.
- In a 2015 Bangalore Times poll, she was voted as one of the most popular actresses in Kannada cinema.
- In a 2016 poll conducted by Vijaya Karnataka, she was again voted the most popular actress.
- She was a part of Gillette’s Shave India Movement.
Radhika Pandit’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Radhika Pandit, Radhika Pandit Wiki, Radhika Pandit bio, Radhika Pandit Biography
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: