Mirnalini Ravi is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Tamil film industry. She became popular on social media through her Dubsamsh videos. She even won favourite Dubsmasher award female in 2016. The following year, she made Tamil debut with ‘Negal’, directed by Suresh Kumar. Her Dubsmash videos attract so many followers on social media, which eventually turn out to be her ticket into movie acting.Check out Mirnalini Ravi Wiki, Mirnalini Ravi Biography, Mirnalini Ravi Filmography, Mirnalini Ravi Age, Mirnalini Ravi Birthday, Mirnalini Ravi Unknwon Facts, Mirnalini Ravi Biodata and more.
|Real Name||Mirnalini Ravi|
|Stage Name||Mirnalini Ravi|
|Birthday||10 May 1995|
|Father Name||Vishal Ravi|
|Current City||Bangalore, India|
|School||Lake Montfort School, Bangalore|
|College||East Point Group of Institutions, Bangalore|
|Eduction||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Debut||Negal Tamil Movie (2017)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dancing, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Mirnalini Ravi Instagram|
|Mirnalini Ravi Facebook|
|Mirnalini Ravi Twitter|
|Mirnalini Ravi Youtube||Youtube|
Early Life and Careers:
Mirnalini Ravi was born on 10 May 1995 in Pondicherry, India. As of 2021, Mirnalini Ravi’s age is 26 years. Her father name is Vishal Ravi. She has one younger brother who is studying in one of the Bangalore-based school. Mirnalini Ravi did her schooling in Lake Montfort School, Bangalore. After completing PUC at New Horizon PU College, she graduated in Electronics and Communications Engineering at East Point Group of Institutions, Bangalore.During her college days, she started making lip-sync videos and uploaded it on Dubsmash application where her videos had gone viral and soon she became sensational Dubsmash celebrity. She even won the favourite Dubsmasher award female 2016.With her popularity, she got an opportunity to act in a Tamil movie called ‘Negal’ which released in 2017. Thereafter she acted in Super Delux, Jango, and Valmiki as a supporting actress.
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Mirnalini Ravi became popular through her Dubsmash videos.
- Mirnalini started to make Dubsmash videos in 2015. Within just one year, she earned a huge fan following and stardom. As a result, she won the favourite Dubsmasher award of the year 2016.
- She made her acting debut in 2017’s Negal Tamil movie.
- Mirnalini Ravi with her super cute expressions raised a lot of eyebrows and got a lot of offers from the cine industry. However, she skipped a lot of films as the script she felt was not suited for her. Interestingly even after starting to act in films, she continued her IT work. She graduated in Electronics and Communications Engineering at East Point Group of Institutions, Bangalore.
- In 2019, she acted in film Valmiki which is her most successful movie.
- In 2021, she has appeared in the Indian Tamil-language action -thriller film, ‘Enemy‘ directed and written by Anand Shankar.
- Mirnalini belongs to a Kamma caste and follows the Hindu religion.
- She loves to wear saree which is her favourite outfit.
- Her favourite destination is her hometown Pondicherry where she loves to go on vacation with close friends.
- Does Mirnalini Ravi know cooking? – No.
- Does Mirnalini Ravi smoke? – Not known.
- Does Mirnalini Ravi drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Mirnalini Ravi go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Mirnalini Ravi’s boyfriend ( Mirnalini Ravi’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Mirnalini Ravi’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Mirnalini Ravi’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Mirnalini Ravi’s height is 5’7″
- Mirnalini Ravi’ father name is Vishal Ravi.
- Mirnalini Ravi’ mother name is NA.
- Mirnalini Ravi’ birthday date is 10 May 1995.
- As of 2021, Mirnalini Ravi’ age is 26 years.
- Mirnalini Ravi’ hometown is Puducherry, India.
- Mirnalini Ravi’ mother tongue is Tamil.
- Mirnalini Ravi’ debut film was Negal Tamil movie which released in 2016.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: