Jill Maria Robinson is a Canadian-Romanian actress who is best known for Assassin’s League, Miracle in East Texas, and Jasmine Road. Born on March 12, , Jill hails from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. As in 2022, Jill Maria Robinson‘s age is N/A. Check below for more deets about Jill Maria Robinson. This page will put a light upon the Jill Maria Robinson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, controversies, caste, height, weight, rumors, lesser-known facts, and more.Edit/Report
Jill Maria Robinson Profile:
|Stage Name||Jill Maria Robinson|
|Real Name||Jill Maria Mateas Robinson|
|Age||N/A (As in 2022)|
|Hometown||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
Education & Qualification
Jill Maria Robinson Biography:
Jill Maria Robinson Birthday
Jill Maria Robinson Family Details
Jill Maria Robinson‘ father name is NA and her mother name is NA.
Jill Maria Robinson Trivia
- Jill Maria Robinson was born in Candesti, Buzau, Romania.
- Jill Maria is most known for her principle acting role as Vivie, on the Canadian TV series “Go Fish” on Amazon Prime (2015).
- She has been seen on, Heartland on CBC, Young Drunk Punk, Fargo TV Series, Klondike, Extremity (2108), Interstellar, Mountain Men, Land 2020, Jasmine Road 2020, Fortunate Son 2020, Miracle in East Texas 2020, The Great Fear, City Palate Commercial, Felipe Alberto Latin Music Video.
- Jill was adopted from a Romanian Orphanage in 1991, came to Ontario then later settled in Calgary then to Vancouver. However, she found her birth family in 2020 during the COVID pandemic time.
- While filming for Christine Blanchette’s show Run With It two months ago Jill Maria found her birth Mother Garofita in Romania off Facebook. The episode aired on Nous Telus TV Vancouver recently nationally and is on VOD still, where she states she is looking for her birth family while doing a press tour with her friend Jordan Gooden.
- Just days before Jill Maria Mateas Robinson, traveled to her home country of Romania for the first time in 29 years, she shares the news of her new role with Nika Productions in The Grey Man directed by Berkley Brady, and the upcoming Sex Lies and Murder for Crave TV, TV Guide and Reelz TV. Jill Maria felt the timing was perfect to share her happy news to inspire others during the COVID pandemic times.
- She has found a new strength within herself after finding her large Jewish family in Romania. A lot has changed for Jill Maria. Her visit to Romania two weeks ago was life altering meeting over 100 relatives. She plans on going back to visit and take care of her mother, meet more relatives and document her trips there for a series she came up with, producing partners Daniela of Destiny Productions and Tina Sandhu. After Being seen multiple times on TV at the Calgary Film Festival in 2019 with Jordan Gooden she has filmed 6 roles in the past year.
- “My history is still happening! I am an actor in Calgary and Vancouver, Canada! I just found my Romanian birth family of over 200 family members! I couldn’t be happier and busier with various films to prepare for shooting this September and onwards. I can’t wait for people to see Jann season 2 on CTV by Leah Gauthier and Jann Arden, Jasmine Road by Warren Sulatycky, just seen on Super Channel, A Teacher Directed Hannah Fidell, The Grey Man by Berkley Brady, Sex Lies and Murder, Edmonton film Smile by Justin Keebs, Moments In Space Time by Patty Cowden, Hot Box which is now on Amazon Prime and Apple TV, by Brandon Rhiness and Julie-Anne Whelan, all which I am seen in this year or next.”
Jill Maria Robinson – Body & Eyes Color
Jill Maria Robinson‘s height is Unknown & weight is Not Data Available now. Full body measurements, clothes & shoes size is being updated soon or you can click edit button to update Jill Maria Robinson‘s height and other parameters.
Jill Maria Robinson‘ Google Search Trends
Jill Maria Robinson‘s search trend from the last 12 months (The below graph report is directly fetched from the ‘Google Trends’):
- What made you decide to become an actress?I grew up with an adoptive mother who was an amazing actress and singer. She acted in theatre mainly, in Thunderbay and in Ontario, she then became a reporter/editor/writer for The Calgary Sun for many years. I grew up with my Dad as well who was interested in film and music and also was a column writer-reporter and editor for The Calgary Sun, before he fell ill with Cancer. My parents are fairly known in Calgary and are private people. I met a friend who got me into a film who saw a character she needed for her project in me called Go Fish by Zulie Alnahas.My surroundings have always created the environment for me to want to express myself feeling different in a world, due to being adopted and all that came with that, especially mentally.
- And how has your acting journey been so far?
I am very grateful at this point in my career and now my family life since I found my birth family in Romania. I have been landing more roles this year due to striving for my dreams to be an actor and a producer. I feel happiest when I am with my friends in Calgary or B.C., and creating content to share with my network who supports me. I have a film partner always to ride the path with me, which is always organically built and the best part. I feel happy to share about my roles with writer/filmmaker/ and director Berkley Brady, cinematographer Ian Lister and producer David Bond. I am full time in film and TV and I am always trying to create content and awareness for my magazine imherewithmag.com, as well for others around me and my own acting dreams. I urge people to be respectful in the workplace no matter what gender, race or creed. I want to use my platform for sharing good and love and helping children who are in need. I hope to work with Daniela Cupse Apostaoei of Destiny Productions, Jessica Alina, Sevdin MacDonald, and Emanuela Roxana to help other orphaned or adopted Romanian children.
- And how has your acting journey been so far?
You’ve starred in quite a few projects throughout your career. Which has been your favorite so far and why?Every project I do is a part of me and the timeline of my career. Relationships and friends are built that last a lifetime. I always want to keep growing and working at my craft. I have ideas of creating my own projects and I am waiting, building, and getting stronger to do so. But in the meantime, I do what comes my way. Many projects are offered to me or sent to me by my agents or other kind friends. I am grateful for all of my experiences in Film and TV. My best times are the most challenging projects where I am acting! I loved recently working with Berkley Brady on The Grey Man (played by Jordan Gooden), where I star in this short horror, and go through many emotions. I am thankful to Berkley for directing me in my best performance I have ever felt I did in 8 years of acting. Also, Meeting Kevin Sorbo, John Ratzenberger, and Sam Sorbo was very cool on Miracle in East Texas. I got to play a character with John thanks to my friend Shawna McGill for getting me that spot in the movie! I got to work with Teresa May and Shawna, Al MacFarlane for Silk Road in Vernon. I also have a lot of celebrity friends and big PR companies I work with. I still pinch myself that I get to know as friends’ artists, I am allowed to name, like Jordan Gooden, Lesia T. Bear, Fulvio Cecere, Camillia De Giuseppe, Jase A, Griffith, Chris Tutty, Nathaniel Arcand, Nash Productions, and many more I am proud of who are doing big things in their careers.
Speaking of acting credits, you’ve been on an episode of CBC’s Heartland as well.We all love Heartland in Calgary, it’s the staple show out of Alberta which means a lot to many people, and has given many actors their start in film. I learned a lot about how films are made from being on the Heartland and Hell On Wheels. I love all the cast and crew. I just adore Scott Lepp the producer of Heartland and Sandi Somers of Hudson, which is a Heartland next generation series.
Since Heartland is one of the main TV shows we cover tell us a little about your experience on the show. 4. Besides acting you also do PR, including with CBC, one of our favorite networks.I have been seen on the show as a town’s person a few times and am seen during the wedding scene of Amber and Ty’s wedding, with my late friend Allan Stickel! With Taro PR and CBC I support Heartland in my own magazine. I had Blaine Schlechter interview Amber Marshall and Graham Wardle for season 13 and we put them on the AMPIA Rosie Awards 2019 cover opposite of multi-talented rising artist Jordan Gooden, Lesia. T Bear and Morgan LeBlanc.
What does doing publicity for actors or shows usually entail?First, find yourself and what we care about in life, take time with people who know what they are doing with helping with building a brand. I learn about the clients who come to me for support. I find who they are and who they want others to see them as, and we go from there. I find what is special about someone and let everyone know! Knowing all the credits to be learned, details of the show, or actor and is a start for building to share them on media. PR is very important, marketing yourself and others seeing your work. Everyone has their own path and light inside them. When they are ready or the world pushes them to be seen they will be.
What has been the most memorable experience you’ve had when it comes to PR work?I love working with all my cover stars and clients. Zulie Alnahas was my first client, then Benjamin Ross Hayden, then Lesia T. Bear, and I have supported Jordan Goden, Brett Heart, and Serinda Swan for my magazine, which I built for my PR clients out of necessity to help people in Alberta and Canadian film and TV. It is a full-time career for me helping other people alongside of my own dreams. I was called to it and needed from others around me with my natural skills of promoting and it just snowballed. I’ve been told my visionary skills of spotting rising stars and supporting them organically is what makes my publicity work special.
On top of all that you also run I’m Here With Magazine and podcast. How did that come about? And can you talk a little about the thought behind it and the work that goes into it?I’m here with you is the idea of the magazine. I was inspired by Zulie Alnahas and Allan Stickel to support them to be seen as the stars I knew they were! I do my magazine work alongside my acting career, it’s the only way for the magazine to be organic. I am a media source to help others. My whole life goes into my magazine from working late nights writing, posting articles, creating the content of the article, lining up shoots with Jordan Gooden, or whomever I get to work with. I always say I could have bought a house instead of making a magazine. I wouldn’t trade for the world helping the people I care for and believe in or are inspired by.My next cover star is Jordan Gooden. I am very proud of it and I support other magazines and PR companies all the time. I am working on a national commercial for Bolivia Travels show to air on OMNI TV, for more people to see the brand of the magazine.
ou have been in the entertainment industry for many years now. What advice would you give to anyone who wants to follow your footsteps whether it be acting or doing publicity?Be yourself always. In this industry, everyone is special and has a voice. Believe in the energy inside and align with people who are like-minded. If you want to do something just do it. Really family is the most important thing in the world. We all need love to create and feel happy when we do succeed! Keep your mental health strong and know you are just fine the way you are. Others who don’t support you aren’t meant to be in your life. Just always have purpose and reason for trying to be on TV. TV and film is forever. People care and are always watching. Just live your best life and be positive about yourself.
What is your current TV obsession or a TV show you think anybody should be watching right now?I watch everything on Netflix, Amazon, City TV, Telus TV, CTV, CBC, HBO, and History. I am a huge fan of all films actually, it called to me a long time ago to be part of it through friends and life pushing me to it in 2012. I watch a lot of TV. I love Tribal, Superstore, American Horror Story series, Slash series, Mindy Kaling, Riverdale, Dynasty, Bloodline, Nashville, Grand Hotel, Mohawk Girls, Coroner, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, anything CBC, Ancient Aliens, True Crime stories, The Twilight Zone, Cobra Kai, Hot Box, Wynona Earp, Heartland, Jann Arden, Back to the Future Trilogy, Project Blue Book, The D Cut starring Marie Marie Marolle, The Dutchess, Hell On Wheels, The Fosters, Lucifer. Dirty John, Pretty Litle Liars, Sons of Anarchy, Insatiable, Stranger Things, The Crown, Good Girl, Friends, Schitts Creek, Arrested Development, Gotham, Jane the Virgin, Indiana Jones, Waiting, Upload, Wizzard Of Oz, E.T, The Goonies, Modern Family, The Order, 21 Jump Street, Blacklist, Brooklyn 99, Broad City and Ratched. I love all of Martin Scorsese’s films, Steven Spielberg projects, Will Farrel, Nicole Kidman, Viloa Davis, Denzel Washington, Russel Crowe, Natalie Portman, Gal Godot, Margot Robbie Ana De Armas, Di Caprio, and Jack Balck starring movies, I watch all the Marvel and DC Comic shows and movies.
Lastly, what’s next for you? Any new or ongoing projects you can share with us?February’s Dog by Paul J. Chinook and Quinn Teechma is in post-production, I have my own show I produce called Let’s Talk Mental Health with Quinn Teechma. I am creating my own documentary about finding my family in Romania.I am an actor as well in @moments_in_spacetime by Patty, Chris Cowden, Miracle in East Texas Movie by Kevin and Sam Sorbo, Assassin’s League by Cory Smith, and the new Alberta Government Commercial Directed by @ryley_b, and The Grey Man by Berkley Brady of @nika_productions for the horror Creepy Pasta. I am proud of being the voice of Barhara with Destiny’s Productions Romanian Documentary Film about a Romania girl and her hard life.
- Jill Maria Mateas Robinson’s Interview:
- Most searched terms about Jill Maria Robinson on Google and Bing are Jill Maria Robinson marriage, Jill Maria Robinson age, Jill Maria Robinson wiki, Jill Maria Robinson photos, Jill Maria Robinson lover, Jill Maria Robinson instagram, Jill Maria Robinson facebook, Jill Maria Robinson family, Jill Maria Robinson salary, Jill Maria Robinson height, Jill Maria Robinson bio, Jill Maria Robinson income, Jill Maria Robinson house, Jill Maria Robinson latest news, Jill Maria Robinson tiktok, Jill Maria Robinson musicaly.
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: