Haripriya (Hariprriya) is an Indian actress and model who works in South Indian movies, mainly in Kannada film industry. She started her film carrier with Tulu movie. Later on, she appeared in many south Indian movies. Born on 29 October 1991 in Chikkaballapur, her real name is Shruthi. She is one of the actresses who acted in all the Pancha Dravida languages, i.e., Kannada, Tulu, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
Early Life and Careers:
Haripriya hailed from Chikkaballapura district, Karnataka and now she settled in Bangalore along with her family. Haripriya was good at Bharatanatyam since from her childhood. She was participating in many cultural activities when she was studying school and colleges. Haripriya, along with her family, moved to Banglore from her hometown Chikkaballapura when she was in pre-university college.Haripriya was good at cultural activities, and she used to participate in many cultural programs in her school and college days. She got an opportunity to act as a lead role in Tulu movie called ‘Badi’ when the director of that movie, Richard Castelino, saw her photocopy of her in one of the programmes. That was her first venture to the film industry. Soon after her debut, she had been seen several Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films. If we look into the Haripriya’s career graph, the journey wasn’t easy, though, she had to face many ups and downs in her carrier. It’s 2014’s Ugram which made her sensational actress in Sandalwood. The film is directed by KGF fame, Prashant Neel, where she starred opposite Sri Murali. Currently, Haripriya emerges as one of the most sought-after actresses in the Kannada film industry.
|Birthday||29 October 1991|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Debut film||Badi (2007 Tulu)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Reading, Watching movies|
|Haripriya Mobile Number||N.A.|
Haripriya’s Lesser Known Facts
- HariPriya was born on 29 October 1991 in Chikkaballapur, Karnataka.
- As of now, Haripriya’s age is 30 years.
- Haripriya’s real name is Shruti.
- Haripriya’s first film was in Tulu, which was released in 2007, titled as ‘Badi'(Dowry).
- Haripriya became a more popular face in Karnataka after the release of ‘Ugram’ movie which directed by KGF fame Prasanth Neel where she starred opposite Sri Murali.
- Currently, she emerges most sought-after actress in Kannada film industry.
Controversies around Haripriya
- Haripriya had an ugly fight with her ‘Soojidara'(Kannada movie) movie team for showing lesser importance to her character than her co-star Chaitra Kottur. As per the report, Haripriya mother even ordered the movie team to not to add her co-star Chaitra Kottur’s photo in any poster. However, after the release of the movie, Haripriya claimed that the movie team had betrayed her with fake narration and given less character importance than the second lead which irked Haripriya’s mother as well. Haripriya stayed away from the movie and advised her fans not to watch that film. However, the movie was a disaster at the box office.
- In 2019, ‘Kannad Gottilla’ movie director Mayuraa Raghavendra slammed Haripriya for not attending any promotional events and condemned for her unprofessional behaviour. However, Haripriya didn’t react director’s allegations.
Additional information about Haripriya
- Does Haripriyactor know cooking? – No.
- Does Haripriya smoke? – Yes.
- Does Haripriya drinks alcohol? – Occasionally.
- Does Haripriya go to the gym? – Occasionally.
- Who is Haripriya’s first crush? – Not revealed.
- Who is Haripriya’s boyfriend ( Haripriya’s lover)? – She is Single as of now.
- Who is Haripriya’s husband? – Haripriya is not yet married.
- Haripriya’s official Instagram account is Instagram
- Haripriya’s official/fan Facebook page is Facebook
- Haripriya’s official Twitter profile is Twitter
- Haripriya’s mobile number is +9173*******7
- Haripriya’s email address is [email protected]
- Haripriya’s favourite food is Neerdosa.
- Haripriya’s shoe size is 8.
- Haripriya’s height is 5’8″.
Haripriya’s Childhood, Family Photos:
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: