Elsa Ghosh is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Bengali, Odia, Chhattisgarhi & Telugu movies. She made her big-screen debut as a child artist in the 2002 Bengali movie, 100% Love. As the main lead, her first film was Mayaru Ganga(2017) Chhattisgarhi movie. Other than Bengali and Chhattisgarhi, she also works as an actress in Odia, Telugu film industries. Born on 30 July 2001, Elsa Ghosh hails from Kolkata, West Bengal, India. As in 2022, Elsa Ghosh’s age is 20 years. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Elsa Ghosh biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumors, lesser-known facts and more.
Elsa Ghosh Biography:
|Stage Name||Elsa Ghosh|
|Real Name||Elsa Ghosh|
|Birthday||30 July 2001|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Current City||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Parents||Father: Viki. K. Ghosh|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||St. Joseph School, Kolkata|
Elsa Ghosh’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Elsa Ghosh was born on 30 July 2001, in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Elsa Ghosh’s birthday is on 30 July 2001.
- As in 2022, Elsa ghosh’s age is 20 years.
- Elsa Ghosh’s father name is Viki K Ghosh and Elsa Ghosh’s mother name is NA.
- Elsa Ghosh is an Indian actress who acted in Bengali, Telugu, Odia and Chhattisgarhi movies.
- At the age of 10, she did her first movie as a child artist in the Bengali film, ‘100% Love’ which was released in 2012.
- In 2017, she made her Odia debut as the main lead in ‘Mayaru Ganga’, thereafter she debuted to Ollywood with Dipu The Dance Boy(2018) and Tollywood with Krishna Rao Supermarket (2019).
Elsa Ghosh’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Elsa ghosh, Elsa ghosh wiki, Elsa ghosh bio, Elsa ghosh photos, Elsa ghosh news, Who is Elsa ghosh, Shetty Shetty biography, Elsa ghosh Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: