Dhananjaya is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Kannada film industry, best known for Pushpa (2021), Pogaru (2021), Rathnan Prapancha (2021), and Salaga (2021). After acting in a host of theatre acts, he made his feature film debut in Director’s Special in 2013. He fetched the debut actor award at the SIIMA Awards for his performance in the film. He later appeared in several Kannada films. His big breakthrough film was ‘Tagaru’ where he played a negative role ‘Daali’. People still call him as Daali Dhanajaya. Born on 23 August 1986, Dhanajaya quit his engineering job to build his career in the film industry. Let’s find out Daali Dhanajaya’s life journey and biography deets.
Dhananjaya Early Life and Education:
Dhananjaya was born on 23 August 1986 to a Kannada speaking family in Kalenahally, Arasikere, Hassan, Karnataka, India. As of 2021, Dhananjaya’s age is 35 years. Dhananjaya’s father name is NA and Dhananjaya’s mother name is Savitramma. He did his schooling at St. Mary’s High School, Arsikere and completed his engineering degree at Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore, Karnataka and subsequently graduated as a rank student.
Even though he got an offer letter from Infosys, Mysore, his interest was set in acting and he used to frequently visit the popular Rangayana theatre group in Mysuru. Eventually, he landed up with many acting assignments in the same theatre group. He also underwent an acting workshop at Germany facilitated by Germany-based theatre director Christian Stuckl. He made his acting debut in 2013 with ‘Director’s Special’ which was directed by Guruprasad, in which he got SIIMA Award for Best Male Debutant.
|Debut||Director’s Special (2013)|
|Birthday||23 August 1986|
|Birthplace||Arasikere, Hassan, Karnataka|
|Hometown||Arasikere, Hassan, Karnataka|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Wife||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||St. Mary’s High School, Arsikere|
|College||Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore|
|Eduction||Engineering (Rank student)|
Dhananjaya’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Dhananjaya is an Indian film and theatre actor working in the Kannada film industry, best known for Pushpa (2021), Pogaru (2021), Rathnan Prapancha (2021), and Salaga (2021).
- Dhananjaya with his mother Savithramma…:
- He is popularly known as ‘Daali Dhananjaya’ which he got after he portrayed a negative role named, ‘Daali’ in Tagaru Kannada film (2018). He won several awards for that movie.
- He was good at studies. This leads him to a good job offer from Infosys, Mysuru. However, he chose an acting career despite being a rank holder at his engineering degree and ventured into the showbiz industry.
- His filmi journey was not as easy as it seems. He had faced several ebbs and flows throughout his journey. The initial stage of his career, few directors didn’t pay anything for his work and abused him with bad slangs. In an interview, an engineering rank student Dhanajaya said that his first earning was 50 rupees and a glass of tea.
- Currently, he is one of the most sought after actors in Sandalwood. All thanks to his versatile acting prowess and a decision to play a negative role in his 2018’s ‘Tagaru’ film.
- He could be found on Instagram under the username @dhananjaya_ka.
Dhananjaya’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Dhananjaya, Dhananjaya wiki, Dhananjaya bio, Dhananjaya life jounrey.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: