Chandu B Gowda is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. He made his acting debut in ‘Gruhalakshmi’ Kannada serial. Later, he was seen in ‘Laxmi Baramma’ Kannada serial which aired on Colors Kannada Tv where he was replaced with Shine Shetty. He made his big-screen debut in 2018 with Attempt to Murder which was directed by debutant director Amar Gowdas. Born on 3 August, Chandu B Gowda hails from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Check below for more deets about the actor. This page will put a light upon the Chandu B Gowda biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Chandu B Gowda Biography:
|Stage Name||Chandu B Gowda|
|Real Name||Chandu B Gowda|
|Birthday||3 August 1991|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Mother: Shashi Byrappa|
|Sister(s): one sister|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Wife||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Carmel High School|
Chandu B Gowda’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Chandu B Gowda was born in Bangalore.
- Chandu B Gowda’s father name is Byrappa and Chandu B Gowda’s mother name is Shashi Byrappa. He has one sister.
- He started his acting career as the male lead in popular serial, Gruhalakshmi.
- He came into the limelight after he replaced with Shine Shetty in ‘Laxmi Baramma’ Kannada serial.
- n 2018 Chandu made his big-screen debut in debutant director Amar Gowdas psychological drama, Attempt to Murder. He then acted in Shankastakara Ganapati, Krishna Garments and Kushka Kannada movies.
Chandu B Gowda’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Chandu B Gowda, Chandu B Gowda wiki, Chandu B Gowda bio, Chandu B Gowda news, Chandu B Gowda photos, Who is Chandu B Gowda, Shetty Shetty biography, Chandu B Gowda Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: