Ananya Panday (Ananya Pandey) is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. The daughter of actor Chunky Panday, she ventured into acting in 2019 with leading roles in the teen film Student of the Year 2. Her second film was ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh Hindi movie’ which also stars Kartik Aaryan and Bhumi Pednekar. She will next be seen in Khaali Peeli Hindi movie alongside Ishaan Khatter.
|Real Name||Ananya Panday|
|Stage Name||Ananya Panday|
|Birthday||30 October 1998|
|Father Name||Chunky Panday|
|Mother Name||Bhavana Pandey|
|Sibling(s)||Sister: Rysa Panday|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|College||University of Southern California, Los Angeles|
|Debut||Film: Student of the Year 2 (2019)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Travelling, Dancing, Partying, Reading|
|Ananya Panday Instagram|
|Ananya Panday Facebook|
|Ananya Panday Twitter|
|Ananya Panday Youtube||Youtube|
Early Life and Careers:
Ananya Panday was born on 30 October 1998 to Chunky Pandey and Bhavana Pandey in Mumbai, Maharastra. As of 2021, Ananya Panday’s age is 23 years. She has one younger sister Rysa Pandey. Ananya Panday did her schooling in Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai in 2017. She participated in Vanity Fair’s Le Bal des débutantes event in Paris in 2017.Ananya Panday made her acting debut in 2019 with the teen film Student of the Year 2, co-starring Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria, which was produced by Dharma Productions. She was next seen in ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ which also starred Kartik Aaryan and Bhumi Pednekar in the pivotal roles.Ananya Panday will next star in the action film Khaali Peeli, co-starring Ishaan Khatter, and in Shakun Batra’s as-yet-untitled romantic drama, alongside Deepika Padukone and Siddhant Chaturvedi.
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Ananya is the elder daughter of the Bollywood actor Chunky Panday.
- She is a good friend of Shah Rukh Khan‘s daughter, Suhana Khan and Shanaya Kapoor.
- Childhood picture of Ananya Panday, Suhana Khan and Shananya Kapoor.
- Ananya Panday is one of the few teenagers who made their official public appearance at the elite Parisian ‘Le Bal’ gala.
- Ananya made her Bollywood debut with Punit Malhotra’s ‘Student of the Year’ (2019).
- Interestingly, she was not the first choice for “Student of The Year 2.” Earlier, Disha Patani, Sara Ali Khan, and Janhvi Kapoor were being considered for the roles but it eventually went to Ananya.
- She is very particular about her fitness and has taken her training from the celebrity fitness trainer, Yasmin Karachiwala.
- In Jan 2020, Ananya Panday gets trolled by netizens for her views on nepotism where she stated that she struggling a lot to make it big in the Bollywood. For which Siddhanth Chaturvedi agreed that everyone has their own struggle but in the end he apparently took a dig on Ananya’s views, saying, “the difference is ‘their struggle begins where our dreams are fulfilled'”.
- Ananya Panday started a social media community named, ‘So Positive’ to build a community to create maximum awareness on Social Media Bullying (Instagram link).
- Reportedly, Ananya Panday was dating with Karan Jaising before venturing into the Bollywood.
- Does Ananya Panday know cooking? – No.
- Does Ananya Panday smoke? – Not known.
- Does Ananya Panday drinks alcohol? – Yes.
- Does Ananya Panday go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Ananya Panday’s boyfriend ( Ananya Panday’s lover)? – Karan Jaising (Rumour).
- Who is Ananya Panday’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Ananya Panday’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Ananya Panday’s height is 5’7″
- Ananya Panday’ father name is Chunky Panday.
- Ananya Panday’ mother name is Bhavana Pandey.
- Ananya Panday’ sister name is Rysa Panday.
- Ananya Panday’ birthday date is 30 October 1998.
- Ananya Panday’ age is 23 years.
- Ananya Panday’ hometown is Mumbai, India.
- Ananya Panday’ mother tongue is Hindi.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: