Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress, dancer and singer who works in Bollywood, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu films. She made her on-screen debut with Malayalam film Prajapathi in 2006. It was Tamil film Sringaram in 2007, in which she played the role of a devadasi garnered positive reviews from critics for her performance.Let’s check out Aditi Rao Hydari Wiki, Aditi Rao Hydari Biography, Aditi Rao Hydari Filmography, Aditi Rao Hydari Age, Aditi Rao Hydari Birthday, Aditi Rao Hydari Unknown Facts, Aditi Rao Hydari Biodata and more.
Early Life and Careers:
Aditi Rao Hydari was born on 28 October 1986 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana). As of 2022, Aditi Rao Hydari’s age is 35 years. She is the daughter of Late Ehsaan Hydari and Vidya Rao. She did her schooling at Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh and wnt Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi for further studies. Her father, who died in 2013, was a Bohri Muslim while her mother, who is a Hindu by birth, is a practising Buddhist and a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore who is half-Telugu. Hydari is thus of mixed lineage – Bohri, Chitrapur Saraswat and Telugu.Hydari belongs to two royal lineages, that of Sir Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari and Raja J. Rameshwar Rao of erstwhile Raja of Wanaparthy family. She is the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad state (colonial India) and the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, former Governor of Assam. Aditi is the granddaughter of Raja J Rameshwar Rao, who headed the administration of Wanaparthi state during colonial India, and Shanta Rameshwar Rao, a much-respected educationalist in the city of Hyderabad, the founder of Vidyaranya school and the chairperson of the publishing house Orient Blackswan. Filmmaker Kiran Rao, the wife of actor Aamir Khan, is her maternal second cousin. Hydari’s parents separated when she was 2 years old. Her mother moved from Hyderabad to New Delhi and managed her family business from there. While her father remarried and did not have children, her mother remained single.Hydari spent her childhood in both Hyderabad and New Delhi. She started learning Bharatanatyam at age 5 and became a disciple of acclaimed dancer Leela Samson. She was educated at A Krishnamurthy Foundation India School and graduated from Lady Shri Ram College, University of Delhi. Hydari uses both of her parent’s surnames. She explained, “I wanted to keep both, as my mom has brought me up, but my father is also a part of me. Hydari is a rare name so I kept both Rao and Hydari.”Hydari began her career as a Bharatanatyam dancer, having become interested in the art form following her association with Leela Samson from the age of 11. She worked as a part of Samson’s dance group, Spanda, teaching students and travelling through India and abroad to perform in stage events. She made her big-screen debut with ‘Prajapathi’ Malayalam movie which released in 2006. Later she appeared in multiple Tamil, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu movies.
|Real Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Stage Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Singer|
|Birthday||28 October 1986|
|Father Name||Ehsaan Hydari|
|Mother Name||Vidya Rao|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana)|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Husband/Spouse||Satyadeep Mishra (Separated)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Religion||Not Known (Her father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu)|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Instagram|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Facebook|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Twitter|
|Aditi Rao Hydari Youtube||Youtube|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Her mother is a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half-Telugu and her father is a Bohri Muslim.
- Her parents had a love marriage, but they separated when Aditi was just 2 years old. After that, she relocated to Delhi with her mother and helped her mother in their family business.
- She is also a fine dancer and learnt Bharatanatyam from an early age from Leela Samson.
- She got married at the age of 21 to Satyadeep Mishra, who was a civil servant and lawyer and later became an actor.
- Before making her Bollywood debut, she acted in a Tamil film, which was based on dance and which bagged many awards.
- In 2021, she has appeared in the Indian Telugu-language drama film ‘Maha Samudram‘, directed and written by Ajay Bhupathi.
- Controversy: On the occasion of Indian Independence Day in 2015, Aditi posted a ‘Salute Selfie’. But, it got her into trouble as people criticized her for insulting the nation by saluting with the left hand.
- In May 2016, she had to attend a fashion show event in Noida, but on her way to the venue, the traffic police caught her for driving her car on the wrong side of the road.
- In 2016, there were rumours that the reason behind Farhan Akhtar’s divorce with Adhuna was due to his closeness to his ‘Wazir’ co-star Aditi Rao Hydari.
- On 31st December 2019, she shared about her life journey in an Instagram gram post: “I had never known a life in which one’s primary identity was based on religion. My childhood was all about mixed ethnicities, languages, traditions, food… it was all mixed up literally. No lines are drawn, no mine and yours. It was always ours and ours to share. Our home was an open home and differences were celebrated.My maternal and paternal grandparents had mixed marriages, so did my parents. It was not an anomaly. It was so normal that it wasn’t even something remark about. Suddenly everything changed. The Masjid was broken…the blasts and subsequent riots in Bombay..and the Gujarat massacres.I remember travelling to boarding school in the mid-nineties. Angry men got on our train for ‘Babar ki Aulaad’. Our teacher. who was accompanying us told us which trunks to hide. We huddled together and hid the names on our trunks, confused about what and why we were doing so. It seemed ridiculous to us, what was the difference? The only difference we knew was between the mean kids and the nice ones, that was all. What did a name have to do with it?”
View this post on Instagram
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari know cooking? – No.
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari smoke? – Not known.
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Aditi Rao Hydari’s boyfriend ( Aditi Rao Hydari’s lover)? – Satyadeep Mishra (Actor), Arunoday Singh (Actor, rumour), Farhan Akhtar (Actor)
- Who is Aditi Rao Hydari’s husband? – Satyadeep Mishra (Separated).
- Aditi Rao Hydari’s shoe size is 8.
- Aditi Rao Hydari’s height is 5’5″
- Aditi Rao Hydari’ father name is Ehsaan Hydari.
- Aditi Rao Hydari’ mother name is Vidya Rao.
- Aditi Rao Hydari’ birthday date is 28 October 1986.
- As of 2022, Aditi Rao Hydari’ age is 35 years.
- Aditi Rao Hydari’ hometown is Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (now in Telangana).
- Aditi Rao Hydari’ mother tongue is Telugu.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the following email to report directly: